*NEW* QA Lead - Budapest
As Lead QA in our Budapest studio, you’ll be leading and recruiting a dynamic team of QA testers forming a vital part of our global production testing effort. Your QA team will ensure a polished and high-quality gaming experience as well as providing testing of engine and tools for our developers.
The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project. We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands.
We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Act as QA leader and implement a consistent organized QA process
- Recruit, coach, and manage QA teams
- Be accountable for the quality of all work of the QA team
- Ensure all resources are effectively allocated and tasked to keep multiple projects on schedule
- Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting, and closure
- Participate in creating and improving QA pipelines and processes to improve team productivity and reduce risk to the schedule.
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk to development leadership
- Proven track record of managing test teams
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; able to find root causes of issues efficiently
- Exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated commitment to quality.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent ability to lead, inspire, and develop people
- Strong English skills (written as well as verbal)
This full-time role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please send your covering letter and CV/resume here: email@example.com