Animation Programmer - Edinburgh
The role involves development of both the core animation system and wide range of high-level gameplay solutions. Along with strong technical skills, you must also be comfortable working closely with animators to understand their requirements and provide scalable and pragmatic solutions.
We are recruiting for multiple positions, and welcome candidates with varied levels of experience.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and groundbreaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Develop core animation system features, including evaluating and integrating 3rd party solutions where appropriate.
- Provide custom gameplay animation code support, meeting the needs of both the gameplay and animation teams.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to creatively solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, and comfortable working across teams.
- Videogame animation programming experience, ideally on AAA PC/console titles.
- This full-time role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please send your covering letter and CV/resume here: email@example.com