Engine Programmer - Budapest
As engine programmer in our Budapest studio, you’ll be part of the team pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on our platforms, writing and maintaining the code that enables the game to run efficiently while also delivering on our artistic vision and gameplay goals. You will be responsible for developing systems and working on a variety of tasks to make sure Everywhere offers the best experience to our players.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Collaborate with the technical director and fellow engine programmers to develop and refine key systems.
- Design and implement new technologies and tools.
- Communicate with other departments within the team to improve existing tools and determine new solutions.
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation.
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues.
- Excellent understanding of C / C++.
- A minimum of 5 years’ application programming experience.
- Experience working with games and game engines.
- Solid understanding of game content pipelines and tools.
- Strong passion for graphics programming and algorithms / mathematics.
- Proven ability to create and maintain extensible, shareable code of high quality.
- Comfortable reviewing, documenting and testing code, meeting architectural-design and customer requirements.
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal.
This full-time role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please send your covering letter and CV/resume here: email@example.com