QA Tester - Budapest
As QA tester in our Budapest studio, you’ll be the players’ ultimate advocate and will help deliver polished and high quality gaming experiences as well as testing tools for our developers. You will apply a keen understanding of user experience and will use an analytical approach to problem solving.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands.
We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Work with the QA Manager and fellow testers to perform a wide range of analytical tests, document bugs and execute test cases on both games and internal tools
- Collaborate with the Game design team to maintain gameplay requirements in the game world
- Maintain quality and consistency across your work to meet objectives, quality bar, and schedule
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills; able to find root causes of issues efficiently
- Knowledge of testing techniques
- Experience with writing area and/or feature test specs
- Accurate and quick execution of manual test cases, and ad-hoc testing
- Ability to work cross-team with Production, Design, Engineering and Test cohorts
- Strong English skills (written as well as verbal)
This full-time role is based in Budapest, Hungary.
Please send your covering letter, CV/resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org