Web Developer - Edinburgh
Everywhere is a varied and expansive game and our online presence will play a crucial role in connecting us to our audience, potential employees and partners. We’re looking for someone who can build scalable and secure websites. At any given day you’ll be implementing requests from the wider team and graphic designer so design skills would be advantageous.
You will be joining the studio at an exciting time, as we scale up to develop an ambitious and groundbreaking open-world game. The role brings with it great scope for career growth and the satisfaction of making a significant personal contribution to a high-profile project.
We believe in iterative development, and you will need to be comfortable working in a fluid environment with competing demands. We also believe the best games are made by diverse teams, and we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds.
- Building, maintaining and testing responsive websites that work seamlessly across browsers and platforms using efficient, standards-compliant code.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in web technologies and advising on the best technical solution for any given scenario
- Working with a variety of team members with different demands
- Designing visual elements when necessary
- Experience in delivering a range of projects of varying scope and size
- Graphic design and animation skills using Photoshop, Animate and/or Google Web Designer
- Strong communication skills.
This full-time role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please send your covering letter, CV/resume, and portfolio where available, here: email@example.com
*Note: applications without a link to a portfolio site or attached PDF will not be considered. *