We are Build a Rocket Boy Ltd, and we are registered in Scotland under company number SC537252 and have our registered office at 29 Constitution Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 7BS (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
Should you have any queries or complaints relating to our Website, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
WHAT YOU CAN DO
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO
In relation to our Website, you must not:
- share, rent, resell, or make available copies or partial copies of our Website (or any ‘hacked’ versions) or otherwise use our Website commercially in any way except as expressly permitted by law;
- modify, adapt, hack, merge, translate, creative derivatives from, mimic, disable or tamper with, our Website;
- make public or commercial use, by any means, of (parts of) our Website, or any related products or services, without our prior written consent;
- provide hyperlinks to, or other forms of links to, our Website for obtaining profit or other commercial gain without our express prior written consent;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide our Website;
- share any password or security information you use to access our Website with any other person;
- delete, obscure, remove or otherwise prevent the proper display of intellectual property (including without limitation copyright and trade mark notices or other legal lines or credits) notices on our Website;
- do anything (or attempt to do anything) which might disrupt use of our Website by us or other users, or which could threaten, harass or upset other users of our Website, or otherwise interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment or network on which our Website is stored, any software used in the provision of our Website or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party; and
- make anything available on or through our Website that violates the rights of third parties (including without limitation their intellectual property or privacy rights).
USER GENERATED CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Our Website may include posts, photos, videos, images, voice communications, text and other communications submitted by users (“User-Generated Content”), third party website links and other third party materials.
Whilst we do not (and are not required to) actively pre-moderate User-Generated Content:
- we may remove, moderate or delete User-Generated Content at our discretion;
- we may disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User-Generated Content uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy;
- where we do decide to moderate User-Generated Content in future, we will provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise; and
Where we provide the functionality for you to upload User-Generated Content to our Website, you:
- hereby grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable permission, right and licence for us to use, copy, adapt, edit, translate, make available, transmit and otherwise communicate, display and publish such User-Generated Content (or any part of it) on our Website, and also to store your User-Generated Content on our servers, for the purposes of providing, marketing, promoting, publicising and operating our Website;
- agree that you are responsible for all User-Generated Content you submit to us and share with others;
- warrant you own all necessary rights (including without limitation any and all intellectual property rights) to grant us the rights pursuant to this clause and that the content is your original work, and your User Generated Content does not infringe the rights of any third party (including without limitation their intellectual property or privacy rights) and does not defame a third party;
- warrant that you have obtained any and all necessary consents from any third party individuals and organisations featured in your User Generated Content; and
- agree and undertake that any User-Generated Content that you upload to our Website is accurate (where they state facts) and genuinely held (where they state opinions), and does not:
- contain any content which is unlawful or will give rise to any actual or possible civil or criminal liability for you or for us;
- infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation their intellectual property or privacy rights;
- include any virus, worm, logic bomb, bug or any other form of malicious or technically harmful data, code, link or information;
- contain content which is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive, deceptive, hateful, inflammatory, violent, threatening, abusive, pornographic, sexually explicit, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, morally objectionable, or which would harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- commercially market or promote any third party, or products or services owned by third parties;
- seek to or attempt to make any arrangement to meet a child under the age of eighteen (18);
- contain any restricted or security related content such as passwords, medical information or confidential information; or
- impersonate, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with, any person or organisation (including giving the impression that the User-Generated Content emanates from us, when it does not).
Any views expressed on our Website are the views of the authors and not of us, unless we expressly specify otherwise.
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Subject to us reserving the right to withdraw linking permission without notice, you may link to our Website’s home page (and no other part of our Website) if:
- you do so fairly, lawfully, non-deceptively and the link does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- your link does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; and
- you do not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you, and our Website is not framed on any other website.
Our Website, and any updates and any additional content, are provided ‘as is’. That means we don't make any promises to you about our Website other than that it will be of satisfactory quality, as described and fit for purpose.
We'll use reasonable skill and care to provide our Website, but can't guarantee there won't be any errors, bugs or interruptions to them, or that our Website will not cause any problems with your device
Please notify us straight away if you discover any problems with our Website, so we are aware and can decide whether it is something we need to address in a future update. You can contact us to let us know about any problems with our Website the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website, and you should also use your own virus protection software.
Please take care when disclosing any information about yourself on or through our Website, as people may not necessarily be who they say they are, or may behave in an unreliable, misleading or illegal way.
Whilst we cannot control information you choose to provide to other users, we strongly recommend that you exercise caution, act sensibly and not disclose any information which you do not wish to have disseminated into the wider public internet. Any disclosures of your information by you to other users are made by you at your own risk. Once information is disclosed by you in this way, it may not be possible for us to prevent its dissemination over the public internet.
FEEDBACK AND/OR UNSOLICITED CONTENT
Please note that we do not accept any unsolicited feedback or ideas, including submissions around concepts, creative ideas, suggestions, stories, scripts, products, games or any other potential creative content (together “Unsolicited Content”). By nonetheless providing us with such, you renounce any possible claim against us and our affiliates with respect to any intellectual property rights vested in such Unsolicited Content, including, but not limited to, copyrights. We will also not compensate you in such instance. Any unsolicited feedback or submission will be disregarded, to avoid any possible misunderstanding around intellectual property rights vested in our work. Receiving your submission of Unsolicited Content will not prevent us from offering, promoting, or developing products or games that compete with your Unsolicited Concept, or working with others to do so. By submitting any Unsolicited Content to us, you are agreeing to these terms.
TERMINATION AND SERVICE OUTAGE
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may temporarily discontinue our Website and any and all services and content available through them at any time for the purposes of updates, maintenance or other service administration reasons. We will use our reasonable endeavours to limit the length of time this occurs for.
- temporary or permanent removal of any User-Generated Content uploaded by you to our Website, or your right to use our Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We may terminate our agreement with you (in whole or in part) for any reason at our discretion upon reasonable notice to you. This may happen because we choose to end the availability of our Website, and you will not be entitled to compensation in this event.
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to consider an alternative dispute resolution provider. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.